The next Pret sandwich (The "Promotion") T&Cs
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Pret A Manger (Europe) Ltd, 75B, Verde, 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH
1. The promotion will take place across the Promoter’s Twitter, Instagram and Facebook channels ("Social Channels") only:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Pret
Instagram - www.instagram.com/pret
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pretamanger/ 2. To enter: participants must complete the entry form (see below) (“Form”) which will also be made available on the Social Channels. Once completed, participants must upload their completed Form to the relevant Social Channel and tag the Promoter in their post “@Pret” or "@PretAManger an “Entry”). Entries must be made on the participant’s Social Channel account within the Entry Period defined below.
3. There will be one winner who will receive a £500 Pret Gift Card (The Pret Gift Card is subject to its own terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.pret.co.uk/en-gb/pret-card-terms-and-conditions), one Pret “Honorary Pret Chef” apron and the winner’s Entry will be used as a “Chef’s Special” sandwich in the Promoter’s UK shops where possible, for a limited period of time and subject to cost and availability of ingredients.
4. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
5. No purchase necessary. Internet access and the relevant Social Channel registration access required. Only one Entry across the Social Channels will be valid. Participants should only enter the Promotion on one Social Channel.
6. Entry Period: 8am on 9th April – 11.59pm on 22nd April 2020.
7. Following the Entry Period, a winning Entry will be selected by the Promoter at its sole discretion and announced via the Promoter’s accounts on the Social Channels on 11th May 2020.
8. By entering, participants consent to the Promoter contacting them if they are the winner and requesting their personal details in order to fulfil the prize.
9. The winner may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward.
10. Entries submitted outside of the Entry Period will not be valid.
12. Any bulk Entries, Entries from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or Entries automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will not be accepted. Any person or institutions trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts, will be disqualified along with all Entries from associated accounts.
13. All Entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the result will result in disqualification and discounting of said Entries or suspension of the Promotion.
14. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
15. The Promoter has the right to vary, amend or terminate the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Channels and by entering this Promotion, participants hereby release the Social Channels from any liability in respect of this Promotion.
18. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Social Channels during the Promotion will have their comments removed and any associated Entries invalidated and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert the Social Channels to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
19. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1. any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions; or
2. line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
3. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
20. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion unless further notified.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions with be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. This promotion is open to those who are at least 18 years old and are residents of United Kingdom excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.